Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

There was another user who was reporting issues when using a Logitech mouse with one of those unifying receivers. I thought it was just an isolated incident, but maybe not...

Have you tried disabling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when using the Logitech devices? Or, better yet, do you have any wired keyboards or mice you can try?
I have a Logitech K811, and a Magic Trackpad 2, and they are bother working great thru BT. It has to be in the driver for the MX Master 2S and the Craft Keyboard. I can connect then thru BT instead of the the Logitech receiver ,and they do the same thing. So it isn't the radio part of it, I don't think.

It is just Bizzar

First of all pastrychef thank you for this awesome guide!

Today i installed my first hackintosh based on your Post #1.
Everything working like a charm except for my onboard Audio. Its just sizzling.
Any suggestions?

Cheers Marcel

First of all pastrychef thank you for this awesome guide!

Today i installed my first hackintosh based on your Post #1.
Everything working like a charm except for my onboard Audio. Its just sizzling.
Any suggestions?

Cheers Marcel

In System Preferences > Sound, make sure you select "Internal Speaker".

At the rear of the computer, speakers need to be connected to the green audio out port. Make sure it's seated all the way in.

I replugged everything and set it to "Internal Speaker", but i think i fixed it in the Audio MIDI settings.
Well, but thank you! I also have an USB Audio Interface which is not working correctly, its sizzling and making weird audio artifacts when i turn on my studio monitors. I already read the whole thread and searched if someone has similar problems. There was one guy with the same problem. Is it still "best practice" to just buy an USB PCIe card? Or is there already a workaround?

I replugged everything and set it to "Internal Speaker", but i think i fixed it in the Audio MIDI settings.
Well, but thank you! I also have an USB Audio Interface which is not working correctly, its sizzling and making weird audio artifacts when i turn on my studio monitors. I already read the whole thread and searched if someone has similar problems. There was one guy with the same problem. Is it still "best practice" to just buy an USB PCIe card? Or is there already a workaround?

I know that USB audio problems are fairly common. I don't know what's the best fix. I never really looked in to it because I don't use USB audio.

I know that USB audio problems are fairly common. I don't know what's the best fix. I never really looked in to it because I don't use USB audio.

Well i'll try an USB Card with ASM1142 chipset. Should be "plug and play" right?

Well i'll try an USB Card with ASM1142 chipset. Should be "plug and play" right?

Yes, ASM1142 has native macOS support.

Hey @pastrychef, posting the EFI for that I am using with a link back to our conversation on your Z370 thread.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 71
Back