Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Are you using USB keyboard and mouse or Bluetooth?

Are you using the EFI folder from post #1?
Yeah,I'm using USB keyboard and mouse, and I have map my USB port. The port of mouse and keyboard I set it internal.

This is my EFI file which I build myself. Can you take a look?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah,I'm using USB keyboard and mouse, and I have map my USB port. The port of mouse and keyboard I set it internal.

This is my EFI file which I build myself. Can you take a look?

You are still using emulated NVRAM. My system stability was always iffy with emulated NVRAM.

I don't know what some of your SSDTs are for. Is one to disable your RX 5700??? The PNLF, LPC, and PluginType1 are not needed.

Please try the EFI on post #1. Just add "agdpmod=pikera" boot argument.

You are still using emulated NVRAM. My system stability was always iffy with emulated NVRAM.

I don't know what some of your SSDTs are for. Is one to disable your RX 5700??? The PNLF, LPC, and PluginType1 are not needed.

Please try the EFI on post #1. Just add "agdpmod=pikera" boot argument.
i dont use any ssdts, i read some article say use PluginType1 get ncpm work. i will try post#1,and give feedback

Yes, I think your wake issues are a separate issue.
Found the issue of the reboot after sleep:

HDMI/DP audio create a kernel panic in Catalina.

now it's work ,i just use my EFI directory from the USB drive. the difference between before and after , i just remove usbjinjectall.kext. do you have any idea why

i dont use any ssdts, i read some article say use PluginType1 get ncpm work. i will try post#1,and give feedback

There are a bunch of SSDTs in your EFI.

now it's work ,i just use my EFI directory from the USB drive. the difference between before and after , i just remove usbjinjectall.kext. do you have any idea why

If you are using USBPortts.kext, you should not use USBInjectAll.kext.

Found the issue of the reboot after sleep:

HDMI/DP audio create a kernel panic in Catalina.

That's weird. I never had to disable HDMI audio of IGPU.

Edit:
Please check your console logs and see if you have any HDCP errors. If yes, maybe a higher quality cable can help you.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of SSDTs in your EFI.

If you are using USBPortts.kext, you should not use USBInjectAll.kext.
i dont use usbport and usbinjectall any of them this time , i will try use usbport see whether wake is ok? can you tell me which ssdt in my efi is useless? i'm idiot dont get it

you mean generate pstates and ctates,fix header,right?

These are the SSDTs you are using in your EFI:
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 12.05.58 PM.png

None of them are needed.

Back