6.1 MB · Views: 70
It didn’t boot.
Holding cmd v shows this:

Attachments

• 539187A8-68D9-450F-B2D8-D39D341C3FA4.jpeg
    539187A8-68D9-450F-B2D8-D39D341C3FA4.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 46
YES.
Thank you. I owe you beer!!! (seriously, do you accept donations?)

For future reference: I copied this Open Core EFI.
Which clover you suggest I use?

Thank you so much!

YES.
Thank you. I owe you beer!!! (seriously, do you accept donations?)

For future reference: I copied this Open Core EFI.
Which clover you suggest I use?

Thank you so much!

What do you mean which Clover?

You are not using Clover right now. You are using OpenCore.

What do you mean which Clover?

You are not using Clover right now. You are using OpenCore.
Yes. If I were to use clover, which of the confit.plist posted versions would be the best? The ones from your original post, or the ones you gave me today?

Yes. If I were to use clover, which of the confit.plist posted versions would be the best? The ones from your original post, or the ones you gave me today?

I don't know why audio wasn't working for you on Clover... All the different config.plists were just different methods to try to get audio working, but none of them worked.

I don't know why audio wasn't working for you on Clover... All the different config.plists were just different methods to try to get audio working, but none of them worked.
Ok. Thank you again. I might test it with clover just for curiosity’s sake. I’ll let you know

Ok. Thank you again. I might test it with clover just for curiosity’s sake. I’ll let you know

It might be the version of Clover. The last few versions have had some bugs...

@pastrychef - I'm stumped with my Z390 Gaming X / i9-9700K / RX-580 build.

It was booting fine yesterday (19,2 SMBOIS) to 10.15.5 with dual monitors (DP and DVI), but when I tried applying the recent supplement update, that somehow fouled up and never completed, leaving me with an unbootable hard drive.

I made a new UniBeast installer and re-installed everything the same, but now when leaving Clover, it only boots maybe 1 out of every 5 tries (maybe less) and most of the time I immediately get the "prohibited" sign after the bootloader.

I've tried changing the SMBIOS around (19,1, 18,3, and 17,1 - no changes) and am back to 19,2 since that seems to be the only one where dual monitors work.

My motherboard is slightly different, and the only kexts I have are:
  1. Apple ALC
  2. IntelMausi
  3. Lilu
  4. WhateverGreen
  5. VirtualSMC
  6. USBPorts (custom after using Hackintool guide)
Besides the boot issue, my USB 2.0 ports are not active (but they work fine in BIOS).

Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Back