Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Try removing the "-vsmcbeta" boot argument.
Same for this picture?
boot.jpeg

I noticed that the boot was slower.

I don't know why that's appearing. Do you have verbose on?
The issue stopped and boot no more slower.
Now I need to test my Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3, but first I need to by a TB3 device.
Is not possible to test without TB3 Device?

Another strange thing that I noticed, the sound is not coming out of the sound outputs of the motherboard, I plugged in the headset and nothing.
Already on the monitors via DisplayPort and HDMI connecting the headset, the sound comes out.

Another strange thing that I noticed, the sound is not coming out of the sound outputs of the motherboard, I plugged in the headset and nothing.
Already on the monitors via DisplayPort and HDMI connecting the headset, the sound comes out.

Please see here.

@pastrychef I’m going to embark on the OC learning journey which will really stretch my knowledge and abilities. How would you feel about helping me when I inevitably get stuck, would that be OK? No offence taken if not

@pastrychef I’m going to embark on the OC learning journey which will really stretch my knowledge and abilities. How would you feel about helping me when I inevitably get stuck, would that be OK? No offence taken if not

Do it. I don't think you will encounter any problems with my EFI.

Do it. I don't think you will encounter any problems with my EFI.
I'm doing it now, just swapped out the Mobo. What program do you use to edit your OC settings eg my serial number etc. Also, the kext I have for USB (different config to yours), can I use that kext within OC or not? Just put it in the BOOT/EFI/OC/KEXTS folder?

Back