Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
My apologies in advance for my lack of technical knowledge, but I'm having some trouble getting the flash drive to boot up the OS install after "STEP 3: Recommended BIOS Settings"

I'm working with the following setup:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core
GPU: MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580 Armor 8G OC

I tried looking up the exact problem I'm having, but every solution I keep coming across seems to start AFTER the user has been able to install the OS. I can't even get past the Clover Boot Manager.

Here's what's happening, and again please excuse my ignorance on any of this process:

• I setup a flash drive to install Mojave using UniBeast - Everything went fine with it
• Dragged MultiBeast into it
• Started up the computer, went into the BIOS and changed settings per the install instructions
- I tried this basic configuration several times, looked up several threads of people recommending different settings for the BIOS. No luck on even getting the computer to boot up from the flash drive. It would take me to the boot screen (F12) and show me the "SanDisk" flash drive, but clicking it would just take me right back to the boot screen
• I downloaded Clover and tweaked settings until I got the Clover Boot Manager screen to come up, but then nothing works from there and right below it reads "Start UEFI Shell 64" and no drives show up. This screen only came up after reinstalling Clover and changing UEFI Drivers settings as well as Boot Sectors settings, but it's not going anywhere after this. Attaching photo of screen for reference.
  • Mouse doesn't move
  • Keyboard doesn't register
I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong as I don't have the technical knowledge a lot of people on this forum do, but I'm also not stupid enough to not be able to follow basic instructions haha.

Again, I looked through different threads for hours and tried all types of different settings to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
@BlackGlass, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I finally got Aorus Pro WiFi to boot and install today. I was lucky to find a EFI folderol tonymacx86 on the installation module. I can find the link for you if you like.

I am having the same issue unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back