Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 570
My motherboard is GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2) everything works but the WIFI, I'm trying to configure this driver "Wireless USB OC Big Sur Adapter-V14" but it keeps telling me that SIP (System Integrity Protection) is turned on. I already disabled everything but it keeps telling me the same. Do you guys have any pointers?

Capture d’écran, le 2022-12-14 à 5.57.54 AM.png

My processor is a Gen9 i7. Thank you!

Attachments

• config1.plist.txt
    21.8 KB · Views: 29
My motherboard is GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2) everything works but the WIFI, I'm trying to configure this driver "Wireless USB OC Big Sur Adapter-V14" but it keeps telling me that SIP (System Integrity Protection) is turned on. I already disabled everything but it keeps telling me the same. Do you guys have any pointers?

View attachment 559920

My processor is a Gen9 i7. Thank you!
your config.plist should not have .txt at the end

boot into recovery and open terminal and enter in:
csrutil disable
then close and reboot

your config.plist should not have .txt at the end

boot into recovery and open terminal and enter in:
csrutil disable
then close and reboot
The real config.plist does not have a txt extension, it's functional.
This will sound very basic, but COMMAND-R does not bring the computer into recovery mode. How do I put my OC hackingtosh into recovery mode?

The real config.plist does not have a txt extension, it's functional.
This will sound very basic, but COMMAND-R does not bring the computer into recovery mode. How do I put my OC hackingtosh into recovery mode?
no, it wouldn't...

choose recovery from the opencore picker menu

Press the spacebar, while on the OC boot screen, this will display any hidden icons, including the Recovery icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back