Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GigaByte Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI - Installation Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please the BIOS setting and EFI.zip for
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI rev1 + Intel i9-9900K + PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT + 2x64GB RAM Corsair DDR KIT 128RAM ( 4x 32GB )
Would be very grateful

LeHang BCM94360CD / BCM94360CS2 / BCM943224PCIEBT2 12 + 6Pin WiFi Bluetooth-Karte zu NGFF (M.2) Schlüssel M Adapter für Mac OS
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07JVQH8VX

Last edited:
Can someone please the BIOS setting and EFI.zip for
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI rev1 + Intel i9-9900K + PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT + 2x64GB RAM Corsair DDR KIT 128RAM ( 4x 32GB )
Would be very grateful

LeHang BCM94360CD / BCM94360CS2 / BCM943224PCIEBT2 12 + 6Pin WiFi Bluetooth-Karte zu NGFF (M.2) Schlüssel M Adapter für Mac OS
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07JVQH8VX
Have you checked on the official Gigabyte website to see if you Arte running the latest BIOS version? Also if your machine is running without any problems, it is not absolutely necessary to update but like I said if you want the latest version, check with manufacturer.

Hi, I got installed Mac OS 10.14.06 but when running multibeast and loading all what it needs to boot I got a loop can anybody help me?, BTW I understood to configure the config.plist on another Mac so downloaded clover and tried esafeddie explained but I m not sure what exactly did because after opening it with clover I copy paste to EFI folder in my usb installer however I could not reach the login screen.

Hi, I got installed Mac OS 10.14.06 but when running multibeast and loading all what it needs to boot I got a loop can anybody help me?, BTW I understood to configure the config.plist on another Mac so downloaded clover and tried esafeddie explained but I m not sure what exactly did because after opening it with clover I copy paste to EFI folder in my usb installer however I could not reach the login screen.
Sorry but any EFI Folder posted by me is not for Clover but for OpenCore.

ok thanks of corrections so I'm lost more than I thought because I thought was using clover and not OpenCore could you guide me through this please ?

ok thanks of corrections so I'm lost more than I thought because I thought was using clover and not OpenCore could you guide me through this please ?
Are you using a dedicated graphics card or an integrated one? (from the CPU) - better still look here - Getting Started→ - Click on Coffee Lake, read thoroughly on how to construct an EFI Folder for OpenCore.

ok, thank you, no GPU. I'll do it and post it back. For now I managed booting with USB and ran Multibeast and start using ethernet because don't have wifi card and the wifi onboard does not work, but boot several times to load kext and when unplugged de USB starts rebooting again and again...any advice? have a look

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back