HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[video=youtube;xM7m_Xqi_l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xM7m_Xqi_l8[/video]

More to come! :)

And... it looks like mobos are starting to come into stock at Amazon, Newegg, NCIX and more.

EDIT- OFFICIAL GIGABYTE LGA 1150 LAUNCH BOARDS
http://www.gigabyte.com/press-center/news-page.aspx?nid=1211

No Thunderbolt was my first observation also.

Between a very modest performance bump and no TH MoBo's I see absolutely nothing worth upgrading for.

I think this round of Intel stuff is geared at mobile personally.

I hope that the z87 boards are compatible for hackintoshs :angel:
btw are the new gtx 780 and 770 running osx ?
the gtx770 looks very interesting compared to price and performance with the gtx680..
A haswell cpu with a new nvidia 7xx would be my next project, if it works:mrgreen:

I'm running the GTX 780 right now.
Works like a sweet dream (with the NVIDIA drivers).

I see Thunderbolt is coming in boards like the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD7 TH.
Seems odd they aren't out with everything else right now.

I would not buy any motherboards with Haswell since they have that USB3 wake problems. Let's wait for rev."B3" like Sandy was at their start.;)

Since the curtain has been lifted of our most awaited mobos and processors, may I ask when will a test build be presented which is inclusive of all these new components?

Since the curtain has been lifted of our most awaited mobos and processors, may I ask when will a test build be presented which is inclusive of all these new components?

Stay tuned ;)

I'm betting these are just the tip of the iceberg with Haswell mobos. Z87, Z85, H87, Q87, Q85 and B85 are all socket 1150 chipsets, and since we've only really got a few Z87 (and a single gigabyte H87 I think) boards out now, I expect many more boards to hit soon, hopefully with thunderbolt across several chipsets. Whereas Ivy Bridge boards were limited to a few top-teir boards, I'd personally like to see, and hope to see, the other chipsets/price points get thunderbolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back