Contribute
Register

Gigabyte or Asus`?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,
i wanna try to install mac osx lion with unibeast. no i have the possibility to choose between to mainboards. i hope you can help me to find the right choise for a board that works.

my systems specs:
8GB RAM DDR2
Q6600
Nvidia 8800GTX

1. Mainboard: Asus P5Q Deluxe
2. Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L

greetings.

Tom

i would say almost everyone will tell you gigabyte its just used a lot more often and tested a lot more

Thanks. Appreciate your fast answer.
Anyone else? Maybe someone with experience in success or fail?

I always used Gigabyte Boards, from P35 to P55 and Z68 Versions now - it seems they work very well. I did about 18 Builts with Gigabyte Boards over the last years, starting from OSX 10.4.8 now to 10.7.2. All great.

Gigabyte!

Like the others I have had such a positive experience with Gigabyte boards that I would not consider another type. My first Hac was on a P35-DS4 and have built many since then. I am now awaiting the arrival of the latest board I am going to use Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev1.3

the_gael said:
Gigabyte!

Like the others I have had such a positive experience with Gigabyte boards that I would not consider another type. My first Hac was on a P35-DS4 and have built many since then. I am now awaiting the arrival of the latest board I am going to use Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev1.3

You are up to your third hack? I wish I had some scratch for anther build. :(

Good choice by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back