Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE Intel Z370 AORUS Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Is the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 OK for building a CustoMac? I think so, but, before investing in the motherboard I just wanted to ask you if it is compatible. Thanks!

Hi, Is the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 OK for building a CustoMac? I think so, but, before investing in the motherboard I just wanted to ask you if it is compatible. Thanks!
Hello! Normally all Z370 motherboards will support OS X without many problems.

There's a guide from other user in this link.

Used to work before Mojave. Have given up since. Will continue to use macOS on my notebook (Lenovo T460s) as long as it works, but probably will be my last macOS. Too much hassle to keep running. Also, I am finding the platform to be less relevant at each update. They hardly sell or update Macs anymore. It has become just an afterthought relative to iOS. But, this is what I think. YMMV

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you, I got a Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI wich is in the recommended link, now Mojave stops installing, I will go to the right forum to ask for help, thanks again. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back