Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
GIGABYTE unveiled new 8th Generation Z370 AORUS Motherboards based on the Intel Z370 chipset. They are designed with 14nm technology and support Intel Core CPUs ranging from 4-Cores to 6-Cores. These motherboards are equipped with a server-grade digital power design and are geared toward gaming enthusiasts.

Some key features include:
  1. New VRM and PWM designs.
  2. ESS Sabre DAC and the Creative Sound BlasterX 720° software.
  3. Smart Fan 5 which allows fans to actively shut off to reduce ambient noise when thermal thresholds are not met.
  4. Digital LEDs in either 5v or 12v, RGB Fusion

Check out the list of motherboards below:

GIGABYTE unveiled new 8th Generation Z370 AORUS Motherboards based on the Intel Z370 chipset. They are designed with 14nm technology and support Intel Core CPUs ranging from 4-Cores to 6-Cores. These motherboards are equipped with a server-grade digital power design and are geared toward gaming enthusiasts.

Some key features include:
  1. New VRM and PWM designs.
  2. ESS Sabre DAC and the Creative Sound BlasterX 720° software.
  3. Smart Fan 5 which allows fans to actively shut off to reduce ambient noise when thermal thresholds are not met.
  4. Digital LEDs in either 5v or 12v, RGB Fusion

Check out the list of motherboards below:

No Thunderbolt 3 support on any of these motherboards, it seems (not counting AIC support).

Still too new in the cycle. I expect mATX motherboard announcements next month. Also, IIRC, Intel is "giving away" (as in very reduced cost) Thunderbolt chipsets in 2018. So, hang in there.

Is it the same of your signature? I'm Brazilian, too, and maybe I can get the same mobo for a very reasonable price. Could you tell me if is it possible install High Sierra on the Brazilian version?

I REALLY WANT a small mobo because I HATE those kind of big case full of nothing inside.

Thanks!
The Mobo is the described one "Gigabyte Z370M Aorus Gaming" and it's a Brazilian model. Bought it at Kabum and it's working fine for me, using It now as I reply. The Signature Board name is a bit different since they don't have the Gigabyte BR Models listed on the options to compose the signature so I choose the closest one. PM me if you need some assistance.

Is it the same of your signature? I'm Brazilian, too, and maybe I can get the same mobo for a very reasonable price. Could you tell me if is it possible install High Sierra on the Brazilian version?

I REALLY WANT a small mobo because I HATE those kind of big case full of nothing inside.

Thanks!

Try Riotoro CR1088... very small atx case.
I use it. Non bad

The Mobo is the described one "Gigabyte Z370M Aorus Gaming" and it's a Brazilian model. Bought it at Kabum and it's working fine for me, using It now as I reply. The Signature Board name is a bit different since they don't have the Gigabyte BR Models listed on the options to compose the signature so I choose the closest one. PM me if you need some assistance.
Hi! I just got the same board as you (I think). Is this the same one?

https://www.kabum.com.br/cgi-local/site/produtos/descricao_ofertas.cgi?codigo=94211

For installation it was easy as it usually is ? (I mean with the usual Hackintosh problems). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back