HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everybody.

I'm having some issues with my new HD 5770. I was really pleased until I wanted to play Team Fortress 2 and crashed, I also checked that some other apps were crashing like DVD-player and Geekbench.

So then I installed netkas' ATY_init.kext and then the crashing apps issue was resolved, but now sleep doesn't work well with my HDMI connection and also the DVI ports don't work well.

So then I defined Vervet framebuffer instead of Uakari, now the crashing apps and sleep issue is resolved but my HDMI doesn't work at all.

Please somebody give some pointers. And excuse my bad English.

Greetings from Ecuador,

Comodin.

Hmmm, I have similar issues with Radeon HD 6670 (DVD Player and Geekbench crash) Hope someone can help. Thanks.

I finally got it. While trying to make HDMI audio to work I solved everything. I had to edit my DSDT.aml and my ATI5000Controller.kext and I got a preedited AppleHDA.kext. I installed the two kexts on my Extensions folder (and just in case my ATI5000Controller binary). I also installed my new dsdt.aml on my extra folder. Boot with GE = Yes and now everything works like a charm.

I am attaching these files in case someone finds them useful :lol:

Attachments

• HDMI audio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back