Geforce 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all great people of tonymac.

I just got my first hackintosh together, and it is working!
here is my build.

Gigabyte h87n-wifi
Intel i5 3.4 Ghz Haswell
Samsung ssd 840
GTX EVGA 760

Its working flawless, well almost.
Audio from jack = Not working.
HDMI sound = Not working (sure i can find a fix for that)

and now the most important part - the bluetooth! its not working! I heard that i should work out of the box, so i don't get it! please help!
i tried to switch the connecters on the antenna, no success(the bluetooth icon dosnt even appear in settings). i also tried to use a bluetooth dongle, and then the bluetooth icon appears in settings, but it can't connect to my apple wireless keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

It should work,.. (mine does...). What did you already try? Set BIOS defaults? Is Bluetooth listed in System Information? Try IORegistryExplorer or other program that shows PCI devices listed. Maybe try DPCIManager and rebuild caches? Maybe even delete /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist? Some of these 'solutions' helped others.

Finally you could try some trial and error. Removing the PCI card, boot, shutdown, reinstall the card etc.

Let me know.

Well, i reinstalled everything, and it worked until i used multibeast.(see my multibeast settings below) iOSservice: i took a screenshot, could not really figure that program out. I have tried to reset BIOS to default.
its just so odd, that after multi beast install, it don't work.
I did also take the wifi/BT card out, installed the card again = No luck.
I tried to delete the bluetooth.plist, but i can't. its in use? so don't really know whats up with that.

But then i reinstalled everything ones again, and bluetooth didn't work at all (even before multi beast install) so i really don't get it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 5.59.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 5.59.07 PM.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Ios Service.png
    Ios Service.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back