i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
There seems to be a bug in Multibeast 5.1.3

I ran Multibeast after the ML 10.8 (Unibeast) Installation and everything was fine, also FakeSMC, Network, HD4000, CHimera and Audio.

After the update to ML 10.8.2 everything mentioned above worked, only Audio was gone (RT 892).

If you ran Multibeast again, with only RT 892 selected, ML won't boot anymore.

There is an error message about Bluetooth and unsupported CPU LINK

Also it seems, that Mutibeast uninstalls the Network, Graphic stuff, if you won't select them again.

Any ideas?

Currently I have everyting running under ML 10.8.2, only Audio is greyed out.....

I used the Lnx2Mac's Realtek driver, to update from ML 10.8 to 10.8.2

I found out, that these drivers causes md5 checksum issues while transfering large files. So maybe my update files (10.8.2) were corrupted which lead to the Multibeast problems.....

I try to rebuild the system with the original Realtek drivers, let's see.

Ok, I guess it is the mentioned bug in Multibeast 5.13.

I just used Multibeast 5.0.2 and there were no issues, when I installed the Chimera bootloader. The version 5.1.3 deletes FakeSMC and the computer won't boot anymore.....

I had the same issue as this. My hardware is the customac 2012 deluxe build. When I ran multibeast, I selected only the audio driver and Easy options because my networking was fine, however when I restarted it broke my networking. I reran multibeast with only the the network driver selected and when I restarted I ran into the same error as you. My solution was to erase the drive and reinstall ML, and when I ran multibeast I selected the Easy option, the audio driver, and the networking driver all at once, and I have not had any issues with this install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back