HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
GA H61M-S1 still need DSDT?

Hi there.

I'm trying to patch DSDT for Gigabyte H61M-S1 Rev2.1 Bios: F5. After installation, all the audio, network and graphic works. I tested Sleep function also worked. I wonder do I still need to edit the DSDT?

I tried extract DSDT using DSDT Editor, the first compiles shows errors and I manage to fix all the errors. however when I install UserDSDT from MultiBeast 5.0.2, it cause kernel panic with the error bout missing ACPI driver.

I really hope some one can enlighten me how to edit the DSDT.

My System:
Intel Pentium Dual Core G630
Gigabyte H61M-S1
Leadtek GT520 1GB DDR3
2 x 2GB Kingston DDR3 1333Mhz
Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD.

Attachments

• h61m-s1.dsl.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 497
I'm able to open the DSDT, but is it a DSDT extract on a fresh install or extracted from a system that is booted using DSDT?

Why not reverting or upgrading the BIOS to the version for which DSDT file is available in DSDT database.

If the system is booted up using a DSDT then you need to do a fresh install and extract a DSDT or extract a DSDT file on windows.

Don't worry about the title just click the below link and you will get an idea of how to extract the DSDT from windows.

http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60363

If the above attached .dsl file is extracted from a fresh installation then pls use the attached DSDT.
Rename it as DSDT.aml and keep it on desktop. I was not able to patch the Audio patches 887 patch is not available.
Hi Noimnot,

thanks for the help. as now I am away from the build, I can't upload the latest dsdt. will upload the first thing when i get to my lab in few more hours.

By the way, you mentioned that to look at the DSDT database and i can't seems to locate any DSDT for Gigabyte H61M-S1. Kindly enlighten me if i missed any of the DSDT database around.

I'm able to open the DSDT, but is it a DSDT extract on a fresh install or extracted from a system that is booted using DSDT?

Why not reverting or upgrading the BIOS to the version for which DSDT file is available in DSDT database.

If the system is booted up using a DSDT then you need to do a fresh install and extract a DSDT or extract a DSDT file on windows.

Don't worry about the title just click the below link and you will get an idea of how to extract the DSDT from windows.

http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60363

If the above attached .dsl file is extracted from a fresh installation then pls use the attached DSDT.
Rename it as DSDT.aml and keep it on desktop. I was not able to patch the Audio patches 887 patch is not available.

hi Noimnot,

I have extracted the dsdt, ssdt1, ssdt2 and ssdt3 for this motherboard using ubuntu live cd. kindly advice on what i should patch on the dsdt.

Attachments

• aml.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 305
Did the DSDT file worked for you? I have fixed errors first and applied some basic patches DTGP, ECHI, and HDEF

Yeah, it is working. When boot up with your DSDT, no kernel panic. Seems like I missed out the EHCI and HDEF in my earlier patch. maybe that is the reason for kernel panic.

You got the file you did run the audio, sorry for my bad english. Regards

Since the most recent BIOS is UEFI, then you may not need a DSDT.

Yeah, it is working. When boot up with your DSDT, no kernel panic. Seems like I missed out the EHCI and HDEF in my earlier patch. maybe that is the reason for kernel panic.

Hello, mozkheeto.
I have the same motherboard. Please share your patched dsdt, ssdt1, ssdt2 and ssdt3

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back