Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
If using a Gigabyte 1156 board, use the blue Intel SATA ports- not the white Gigabyte SATA ports. I OWN AN H55M-S2V BOARD SO WAT IS THIS BLUE INTEL SATA PORTS CAN SOMEONE HELP WAITH AN IMAGE OF THIS BLUE INTEL SATA PORTS

Attachments

• 3481.jpg
    3481.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 201
I have this mobo and would love to help but have no idea what your asking? Could you please clarify the question?

Delskinz said:
I have this mobo and would love to help but have no idea what your asking? Could you please clarify the question?
in the installation guide {iboot+multibest} i found this sentence if ur using a gigabyte board which supports socket 1156 then use da blue intel sata ports and not the white gigabyte ports

I have this board, too, and I have seen those instructions as well when I was putting together my system. I just ignored those instructions, because when I looked at the board, there were only blue SATA ports. I just used the two most outer ones, and I have never had a problem ever since.

i read in a blog (although I can't remember where)the primary H/D goes in the bottom right SATA port closest to the 24 pin power connector. The DVD/CD ROm goes in the top left, nearest the on board USB ports.

Not sure why - but that's the way I've done it and it works fine. Although I expect it'll work just as well anyway you plug them. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back