Motherboard
z390 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
Intel i7 8700k
Graphics
Gigabyte Vega 56
GigaByte H370M-DS3H Motherboard
Intel i5-8400 CPU

I have all the files setup up correctly into my High Sierra Install USB.
Have followed all the guides

I have Followed BIOS Settings for other Gigabyte Boards but I keep getting stuck on the loading screen that happens before installation. With a progress bar that gets 2/3rds the way through than posts the "stop" or "failed" sign

I have tried previous post suggestions with USB: USB Ownership & USB Injection

Disabled: Parallel and Serial Ports
XHCI: Enabled
Vt-D: Disabled
UEFI Boot: enabled

Posted the Error below
IMG_1254.JPG

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

thanks done

I have the same problem and couldn't find a fix so far! Did you get to the installer by now?
I am still stuck on the installer, can't get it to load, have tried everything on the forums that I could find

I know you said you tried USB ownership and USB injection. I had a similar problem with the no entry sign on the same motherboard. What fixed it for me was to actually install the USBInjectAll.kext in Clover/kexts/other on your Install USB Drive. Unless you've already tried that. I figured when you mentioned USB ownership and USB injection those sound like boxes you can tick in Clover Configurator. Which by the way didn't help me out my end. Perhaps actually inserting the kext itself will help, it was a real life saver for me. Hopefully for you too, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back