Graphics
R9 280X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I got the hardware above without a graphic card (except the HD 4k) and get into the Lion-Install which I created with UniBeast from the App-Store App. But I tried to install it on an ADATA 120GB SSD but the installer can't find ANY volume except the UDB-Drive.... -.- (No HDD, no other SSD, nothing...)

The Terminal with "cd /Volumes/" can't find any volume too..

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot :)

majusss said:
I got the hardware above without a graphic card (except the HD 4k) and get into the Lion-Install which I created with UniBeast from the App-Store App. But I tried to install it on an ADATA 120GB SSD but the installer can't find ANY volume except the UDB-Drive.... -.- (No HDD, no other SSD, nothing...)

Plug into the SATA 2 ports on your motherboard for the installation.
Make sure Bios SATA mode set to AHCI

Again the Ivy Bridge CPU is not supported yet in Lion and you will need to use the BridgeHelper to install the patched kernel. Also, there is no HD4000 support yet in Lion so you need a supported GPU card.

neil

maragon5 said:
majusss said:

Plug into the SATA 2 ports on your motherboard for the installation.
Make sure Bios SATA mode set to AHCI

Thank you very much this worked for me!
But after the installation I select my OS X Volume to boot from and the Apple-Loadscreen appears for about 0,1 sec. and a reboot follows.. I'am completely clueless what to do because this is my first hackintosh.

Ok... but I only have a GTX 670 which is not supported.. and an old Radeon HD 4870 1GB is this one supported?

majusss said:
Ok... but I only have a GTX 670 which is not supported.. and an old Radeon HD 4870 1GB is this one supported?
The Sapphire and XFX are listed as working so there is a possibility yes.

majusss said:
Thank you very much this worked for me!
But after the installation I select my OS X Volume to boot from and the Apple-Loadscreen appears for about 0,1 sec. and a reboot follows.. I'am completely clueless what to do because this is my first hackintosh.

This may be the reason said:
Again the Ivy Bridge CPU is not supported yet in Lion and you will need to use the BridgeHelper to install the patched kernel.
neil

Go Here:
follow the instructions in [url=http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?p=367172#p367172 said:
this post, as tonymacx86[/url]]
3. Create a bootable USB drive using UniBeast- name it USB
4. Run BridgeHelper targeting USB

and please report the results.

you can still use an unsupported graphic card with "GraphicsEnabler=No" at boot.
Once you get to desktop then figure out how to enable it with kext, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back