Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H - post Installation El Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
one last thing, ive seemed to lost the 2 usb 2.0 on the front panel. the usb 3.0 seems to still work. is there additioanl kext for this ?

one last thing, ive seemed to lost the 2 usb 2.0 on the front panel. the usb 3.0 seems to still work. is there additioanl kext for this ?

iMac 13,2 has a Port Restrictor. Are you using a DSDT? if so attach it and ill sort it for you.

not using a dsdt, is it possible to share your dsdt for this ? its not a huge deal really that the only thing not working is two usb ports. but if its an ez fix let me know

thanks again

not using a dsdt, is it possible to share your dsdt for this ? its not a huge deal really that the only thing not working is two usb ports. but if its an ez fix let me know

thanks again

Download this version of MaciASL. Once you've opened it go to Preferences. Click on iASL tab and Change ACPI to 5.0. Once you've done that go to New From ACPI Click on DSDT. Save to Desktop. Be sure that you've Changed File Format to ACPI Machine Language Binary and save file name as DSDT.aml to the desktop. Attach Below.
RehabMan-MaciASL-2015-0107.zip

hrm i get a whole bunch of errors when i try to save the file.

heres a screenshot of the issue.

http://imgur.com/7E3zvjv

ill check back tommorow gettin late here :) thanks again for all of your help !

got it work by changing line 10622

Name (_HID, "ABCDEFGH").........................change here GH TO FF

is there another step now to apply the fixes ? or do i just have to put this in the ACPI folder in clover ?

attached is my dsdt

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    38.3 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back