Contribute
Register

Gigabyte ga-z77-DS3H everything works... Except Audio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mountain Lion
CPU
Intel Core i5-3450 Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi)
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Does anyone have a successful audio experience on this board? I had the ALC887 working fine with Lion, but no luck with ML...

What did you guys choose for multibeast. Also having issues booting up period. What bios do you guys have? Haha I'm having a time here with this board. Was so easy on lion.

I used the Lion IVY Bridge install guide posted by Tony... DO NOT USE BRIDGE HELPER! Once into ML, I did the same checkboxes as the guide... but I selected the Audio KEXT Patch that jda suggested... Fully working now... Geek bench went up 300 Points and now I broke 11K... :)

awesome! where did you get the increase at? The problem is I think with my GT 440. I kept getting panics. Either that or it was my EasyBeast. Not sure. Not going to mess with it. Going to Install audio now. What loader are you using?

I have the same board and can't seem to get the install to work. Did you do anything special?

J

you need to start the install with GraphicsEnabler=No and PCIRootUID=0 most of the time from what ive been reading. I have this mobo and the problem is with graphics card.

Z77-DS3H

I have been trying to install ML all day .... 12 solid hours... still not working except in safe mode.

Finally got it to boot by taking out the graphics card and bootflag GraphicsEnabler=No

Audio is working great... installed with multibeast...
Drivers & Bootloaders -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8xx -> Non-DSDT HDAEnabler -> ALC887/88b
Drivers & Bootloaders -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8xx -> Patched AppleHDA -> ALC88b/887 -> v100302 Current

Now wondering how to enable Graphics...

z77-DS3H
i5-3570K
ZOTEK GT-520

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back