Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H, Core i5 - Geekbench 4400 .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So, i have installed, ML, on my config. and see Geekbench, now it: 4403
In Lion (10.7) i have geekbench 9600. Anyone have same problem with Geekbench?

I don't have any problems with performance in ML, I get 13994 with my setup even without DSDT or kexts installed!

Specs: Core i7 2600k (@4.2GHz), Z68XP-UD4, 8GB 1866MHz DDR3, GeForce GTX 570

Did you guys have to do a fresh install. Or did the upgrade in ML work for you guys? I have the same mobo and cpu.

Wish I could run Geek Bench...

I have GA-Z77-DS3H with i5 as well... but I can't install ML... I ran the new UniBeast, than BridgeHelper, reboot and booted USB Drive... Kernal Panic... Not to sure what is going, but hopefully I can figure it out and be up and running soon... Lion Geek Bench was just shy of 11K

I have GA-Z77-DS3H with i5 as well... but I can't install ML... I ran the new UniBeast, than BridgeHelper, reboot and booted USB Drive... Kernal Panic... Not to sure what is going, but hopefully I can figure it out and be up and running soon... Lion Geek Bench was just shy of 11K

I'm having the exact same problem. GA-Z77-DS3H w/ i5-3570k

You must not install BridgeHelper with ML.

You must not install BridgeHelper with ML.

I didnt. I installed ML successfully. I was able to reboot once, then once I installed MultiBeast, it started panicking.

I didnt. I installed ML successfully. I was able to reboot once, then once I installed MultiBeast, it started panicking.

I had some weird panics too... but I am up and running now with all but Audio... I forgot how I patched it in Lion, but I can go to bed feeling accomplished... ;)

Will come one please tell me what to put in multibeast? It seems I just keep getting panics using easybeast.

My GB score is low (~4800) w/ GA-Z77-DS3H + i5-2400. I thought I read somewhere it has something to do with the power management kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back