Nvidia GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm currently trying to a fresh install of Lion on a newly assembled machine with a GA-Z68XP-UD3P motherboard (f6 bios - latest), I5-2500k, and a NVidia 560TI using Unibeast. Without any command line paramerters, I get the infinite spinning grey apple logo screen. I tried adding -V to get an idea of where the bootup process is having problems. Attached is a screen shot of that.

I've tried using various combiniations of the PCIRootUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=NO, -s, and -x command line options along with -v mode, all leading me back to the stopping point in the attached pic. I've tried these command line combinations with AND without the the 560TI installed, same resulting screen.

I've been trying to research the last few lines via google and can't seem to wrap my head around what the problem is and how to fix it. Any help with getting this thing to the actual lion installer would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• lion.jpg
    lion.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 214
I had to install on my mobo (same as yours) about 4 times... mainly because I dont read instructions and think I'm all that !! hahaha :) BUT if you look at the build, you will see the what I used on muiltibeast... I have to snapshot the bios changes which I found here in the post below but not sure what all your problems are, maybe that would give you a good place to start!!!

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

Best of luck, I know how frustrating this can be!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back