HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
I need an information. I've a computer with:
  • Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P
  • Intel Core i7-6700 - 3,41GHz
  • 2x8 Kingston HyperX Fury 3200 MHz DDR4

With this setup, can I build an Hackintosh without problem?
If yes, where can I start from ?

Thanks

Hello everyone,
I need an information. I've a computer with:
  • Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P
  • Intel Core i7-6700 - 3,41GHz
  • 2x8 Kingston HyperX Fury 3200 MHz DDR4
With this setup, can I build an Hackintosh without problem?
If yes, where can I start from ?

Thanks

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 and later (assuming you use CPU integrated graphics), including the latest MacOS Catalina.

Yes i'm using CPU integrated graphics. How can I start ? I've seen that there isn't my MOBO in the list

Follow the guide on installing on any Intel computer. Instructions are quite clear. Make sure you have the latest Clover, Clover Configurator, and Hackintool.

Yes I'm using CPU integrated graphics. How can I start ? I've seen that there isn't my MOBO in the list

If you are going to install MacOS Catalina, start with the Installation Guide at the top of this site. You will need access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to download MacOS and to make a bootable USB stick for use on your computer.

Ok thank you so much. It isn't a problem to access to a real Mac but now my question is: Is Catalina a good choice to make music? Isn't it too "new and young" (compatibility reason) ?

IMHO, Catalina is stable and shouldn't by itself be a concern. However, that said, remember Catalina requires 64-bit apps, so if your favorite music app has not been ported to 64-bit you should stick with Mojave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back