Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I am trying to make a new hackintosh.

Here is the gear:

Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5

Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz 4GB CL9

Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Writer, AD-5280S

Western Digital Caviar® Blue 500GB

Intel® Core? i3-2100 Processor

Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3, Socket-1155

I have the 10.6.3 cd.

Installing with iBoot is fine. I am able to boot after the install, but when trying to install multibeast it always end with fail... Not able to boot.

When I try to uppdate with the combo update 10.6.8 (also using update helper) the install ends with kernel panic...

What to do? This is my third install... Is the core i3-2100 sandy bridge?

leff said:
Hi. I am trying to make a new hackintosh.

Here is the gear:

Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5

Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz 4GB CL9

Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Writer, AD-5280S

Western Digital Caviar® Blue 500GB

Intel® Core? i3-2100 Processor

Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3, Socket-1155

I have the 10.6.3 cd.

Installing with iBoot is fine. I am able to boot after the install, but when trying to install multibeast it always end with fail... Not able to boot.

When I try to uppdate with the combo update 10.6.8 (also using update helper) the install ends with kernel panic...

What to do? This is my third install... Is the core i3-2100 sandy bridge?

are you rebooting instantly after update helper before applying 10.6.8 combo..
you dont run m/beast until 10.6.8 desktop..

Did a new install with the 10.6.3 cd. Run multibeast with the propper dstd.aml and no reboot... just user dsdt and system utilities. What to do?

leff said:
Did a new install with the 10.6.3 cd. Run multibeast with the propper dstd.aml and no reboot... just user dsdt and system utilities. What to do?

just running through a few things here;

as i said no need to run multibeast until 10.6.8 desktop....keep booting with iboot through the whole process.....

did you place your dsdt file on the desktop.and rename it to DSDT.aml
if it wasnt already named that..if your persistant in running m/beast now..

is the dsdt file the correct version for bios..

because you have done it your way,after you rebooted did you enter bios and make your osx drive first boot priority.make 2nd selection hdd,even if another isnt fitted and make cd/dvd drive 3rd boot priority......if you havnt done this,it wont boot..... :thumbup:

heres a lion guide and user with viewtopic.php?f=168&t=26821&start=0

If I try to install the combo update the install stops with error. Then I have to force restart. What I do is: Install mac osx, boot with iBoot, install combo update then freeezed at the end of install...

leff said:
If I try to install the combo update the install stops with error. Then I have to force restart. What I do is: Install mac osx, boot with iBoot, install combo update then freeezed at the end of install...

what about update helper??
have you checked your Gpu s compatabilty in the wiki.??
Have you looked through the link i gave you.??

I am going to check the link you gave me. Will follow that guide as soon as I have time :)

Thanx for your helpe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back