Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello All!!! I'm new to this forum, I think this is great that we can setup & install OSX on non Apple hardware Great Job :D :D :D
I was wondering if anyone out there had DSDT & Kexts to get audio working on this mobo, I have been battling this for quite some time now & have been unable to get audio to work.
Any help would be much appreciated! Let me know what info to provide & I will do so
Again Thanks in Advance!!!

here a working dsdt with fix..just edit for your needs.. goodluck

for E/E

fakeSMC
LegacyALC883

Attachments

• es2l files.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 372
kian said:
here a working dsdt with fix..just edit for your needs.. goodluck

for E/E

fakeSMC
LegacyALC883
Thanx kian, I'll give it a try.

Good Morning to everybody!

I have a rev. 2.4 of this motherboard, with a Nvidia GT430 graphic card.

I installed Snow Leopard and 10.6.7 combo update with iboot system.
All is ok. Graphic card works great with HDMI output.

Now I have to run Multibeast.

I think the DSDT method is the better, but I can't found one for 2.4 rev.
Can I download one for 1.0 rev and edit it?

I don't use integrated audio, because I will use the nvidia audio codec for HDMI output with audio too.
So I disabled integrated audio codec in MB bios options.

I will waiting for your suggestions! Have a great day.
Thanks

Hello! I signed up on the forum, and the overall theme. On my account just 1 hakintosh, but it's addictive. Now there is in the presence of GigaByte GA-G31M-ES2L MOTHERBOARD possible to do it under the Ozmosis or may already have someone working there? for previously thank and apologize for Google translator

Hello! I signed up on the forum, and the overall theme. On my account just 1 hakintosh, but it's addictive. Now there is in the presence of GigaByte GA-G31M-ES2L MOTHERBOARD possible to do it under the Ozmosis or may already have someone working there? for previously thank and apologize for Google translator

I'm having a hard time understanding what you are looking for. Could you please break it down on different lines what you are requesting? Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back