Contribute
Register

Gigabyte ga-b75m-d3v ver 2.0 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I tried to re-install the whole thing again.

This time I installed RTL8169 drivers instead and it works!!! However, I notice that when I change to manual IP, I had to reboot the PC in order for the IP to work.

Also, sound works as well!! I selected no-dsdt alc887/888b-current. Also slightly lower the options for 3 ports. As my motherboard only have 3 ports for pluggin audio. However, the output jack is detected wrongly. Is there a way to adjust this?

Anyway, more things for me to fix such as the dual-monitor. Hope it all will work and I will have a fully functional osx. :thumbup:

Hi sorry to bother you as Im new on Hackintosh :crazy:
Im using the same B75m D3V Ver 2.0 with you, however I have the same problem with you, which is my gigabit networking card is not working after installing the suggested Lnx2Mac Realtek network drivers. Forgive my stupid question of how can I install the RTL8169 drivers as you did?

TIA :p

sorry for the late reply as I am not using my hackintosh anymore. I can back here cause I am going to start with 10.10 (yosemite) experimentation on this board. LOL..

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the RTL8169 drivers can be installed from multibeast. Try looking in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back