Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B85M-HD3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, same issue with this configuration:

Capture d’écran 2014-02-27 à 07.46.45.png

but I'm able to boot with -x option now. So what do I test next ? :)

Ok, my 3rd try is the good one !

Here is my Multibeast configuration for those who have the same hardware (i7 2600k, GA-B85M-HD3 and GT570) :

Capture d’écran 2014-02-27 à 08.07.05.png

I used Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement to fix kernel panic and rectify my audio drivers to ALC887.

And the multibeast file:

View attachment GA-B85M-HD3.mb

Everything seams to work like a charm ! Enjoy !

Ok, my 3rd try is the good one !

Here is my Multibeast configuration for those who have the same hardware (i7 2600k, GA-B85M-HD3 and GT570) :

Everything seams to work like a charm ! Enjoy !

No Way - :problem: I7-2600 is socket 1155 (series 1), GA-B85M-HD3 is socket 1150 o_O

Are you using a B75M-HD3? (socket 1155 series 2)

Adrian B

Hi, I'm new and already have a successful build.

My config:
Gigabyte B85M-HD3
Intel Core i3 4130
Crucial Ballistix 8Gb DDR3-1600
Plextor M5S 128Gb SSD
Bitfenix Prodigy M
BeQuiet P8 350W
Samsung DVD-RW

I got everything to work and it works lightning fast.

Only issue i have at the moment is with the graphics which is only running in 1024x768.
I still have to look if i have to install a driver for the build in video from the i3.

Probably i will upgrade the CPU and Videocard later on when i'm using it more.

Hi can I use the same setup but with intel i5 4570

Boot into UEFI/BIOS and disable the VT-d feature. Save and exit.

Adrian B

Adrian,
I do I disable VT-d on this motherboard? I don't see that option anywhere with the bios settings.

For me the boot process gets stuck at "Unknown Locale 21" while trying to set up the 80211 kext.
The only way I can get it to go into login screen is if I use the -x flag.

i have build the same system and have problems with te configuration. It does work but after the apple logo i get a wired screen. Need a fix

i have build the same system and have problems with te configuration. It does work but after the apple logo i get a wired screen. Need a fix

You haven't followed the rules and completed your profile with your hardware - cannot help with the lack of detailed information.

My car is blue and will not go? How to fix?

I had the same chip and i must change it because i only can install mountain lion because this tipe of chipset don't accept maverics or yosemite, it doesn't start instalation never....
Another problem i had is that the graphics card dosn't recognice... Only 64mb...

I recomend you that change this chipset for any " i " i5, i3 or i7....

No DSDT is needed for this motherboard. It runs Mavericks very, very well. :D The problem the previous poster is having with graphics is due to the fact that the i3 4130 uses Intel's HD 4400 graphics which is not supported by OS X at this time. If you use either an i3 4330 or i 3 4340, which have HD 4600 graphics, the setup will run perfectly with proper resolution and acceleration.

Tom
Strange I'm running Mavericks on a i3 laptop with HD 4400 graphics at 1366x768 no DSDT fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back