Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon 6850 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone, I am seeking help in getting hdmi audio working on my setup. I do have a Biostar motherboard and wasn't having any luck with the onboard audio either. I am running Mountain Lion and no DSDT file was needed. The only thing I cannot manage to get working is sound. I have tried both Duckweed and Gibba framebuffers with Duckweed allowing ML to properly recognize my card. I would be grateful for any help at all.

Hello everyone, I am seeking help in getting hdmi audio working on my setup. I do have a Biostar motherboard and wasn't having any luck with the onboard audio either. I am running Mountain Lion and no DSDT file was needed. The only thing I cannot manage to get working is sound. I have tried both Duckweed and Gibba framebuffers with Duckweed allowing ML to properly recognize my card. I would be grateful for any help at all.
dsdt edits are required for HDMI audio in ML. See Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

Thanks, I will give that a try. I had passed by that article last night but didn't fully understand it. So I can create or extract my DSDT using DSDT editor then proceed following the guide?

Thanks, I will give that a try. I had passed by that article last night but didn't fully understand it. So I can create or extract my DSDT using DSDT editor then proceed following the guide?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back