Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Today, I will post the DSDT for someone like me, has an Asus P8P67 WS Revolution B3 Rev. 3.0.

DSDT was taken from the DSDTAutoPatcher, but has been review recently of DSDT Editor.

Everything works, even Firewire 400.

Just one thing: pay attention to returns from SLEEP and for those who, like me, has an Asus GTX 580 Direct Cu II. Let me explain better.

If you click Stop, the command works perfectly: we click the mouse and back to work without problem. The danger is that, after returning from a trapping session, may give you some trouble watching some video with a lot of problem, even freeze.

At the moment I'm continuing to fix the DSDT of my new motherboard, to make all the improvements possible.

My Score with my DSDT:

That's it! Greets!

Attachments

• DSDT Asus P8P67 WS Revolution.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 309
Squk said:
Today, I will post the DSDT for someone like me, has an Asus P8P67 WS Revolution B3 Rev. 3.0.

DSDT was taken from the DSDTAutoPatcher, but has been review recently of DSDT Editor.

Everything works, even Firewire 400.

Just one thing: pay attention to returns from SLEEP and for those who, like me, has an Asus GTX 580 Direct Cu II. Let me explain better.

If you click Stop, the command works perfectly: we click the mouse and back to work without problem. The danger is that, after returning from a trapping session, may give you some trouble watching some video with a lot of problem, even freeze.

At the moment I'm continuing to fix the DSDT of my new motherboard, to make all the improvements possible.

My Score with my DSDT:

That's it! Greets!

Thanks I'll be trying my first Hackintosh build today.

Thanks, I will try it later , But do you get lion from snow leopard or directly from lion?

jim283312 said:
Thanks, I will try it later , But do you get lion from snow leopard or directly from lion?

Directly Lion, without Snow Leopard. I specifically created a 8 GB USB Stick of Lion's installation.

heywoot said:
Thank you very much for this! I'm currently using it with my very first hackintosh build and it seems to be running quite well except for the fact that I'm not getting any sound yet. :/

You seem to have a very solid build. Are there any tips or tricks regarding the WS Revolution board you could share? ;) Any kexts or .plist settings you recommend that helped it become more stable? Thanks!

Of Course and forgive me for responding so late, but I've been really busy.

In fact, there are no kexts so important that they get their car more stable. Already have an architecture INTEL means that your machine is compatible with Mac OS X to eighty percent.

Now, let's start with the assumption that you must install the new version of LION, ie 10.7.2.

The key thing, in an Intel appears to be the dsdt. Next, we can enjoy, being intel one hundred percent of the original and patched nell'AppleHDA, you will find within Multibeast.

With the new combo update, however, for the first time, I stumbled upon a very strange thing, which I will explain through a small ladder:

1) Installed 10.7 and Lion, immediately after installing the 10.7.2 combo update (no restart).
2) Open Multibeast, select the Fake and the SMC and the bootloader NullPowerManagment: Chimera c1, 5.4 r1394. You can restart and enter the partition of Lion.

> 3) Once in the partition of Lion, you can start installing the most important things, namely:

a. ALC8xxHDA
b. AppleHDA Rollback
c. FakeSMC
d. FakeSMC Plugins - Plugins Motherboard e. USB 3.0 - NEC / Renesas
f. Lnx2Mac RealtekRTL81xx's Ethernet
g. Chimera v1.5.4 r1394
h. iMac 12.2
i. tonymacx86 Remixed <

But, maybe you should post that you have to manually install kexts using Kext Wizard (in the annex), without having to go crazy trying to patch the kext or the most important.

There's also my new DSDT, but I prefer that you create manually through DSDT Patcher and Editor:

a) Extract the DSDT
b) Select the patches that are most important in the folder desk as DTGP, EHCI, LPC SANDY BRIDGE, _T_x rename Possible operator timeout is ignored and other...
c) Fill and click Fix error if we have (we are sure)
d) Save the DSDT.aml in the folder / Extra, in the Macintosh HD (or whatever you named your hard drive)

Within the Annex, you will find the AppleHDA patched for our ALC889 codec and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment (AICPM), patched to SpeedStep. In case you do not patch or put my AICPM, you'll get a kernel panic.

A hug. For any problem, give me a whistle.

Attachments

• 10.7.2.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 166
Alright so i'm new to the whole hackintosh thing and for the most part i know what i'm doing seen a lot videos on this and this seems fairly easy if you know what you are doing. So been doing a lot of research and i have all my parts and they are all compatible and i know what to install. But when it comes to the motherboard i'm not sure what are the right things i should to do to get it fully working can you help me out before i start. Here is what i know to get my hardware working.

1.) ALCxxHDA
2.) AppleHDA Rollback
3.) Fake SMC
4.) FakeSMC Plugins - Plugins Motherboard e. USB 3.0 - NEC / Renesas
5.) Lnx2Mac RealtekRTL81xx's Ethernet
6.) Chimera
7.) 64-bit Apple BootScreen
8.) iMac 12.2
9.) tonymacx86 Remixed

Now the one thing im confused about which is prob the most important which is the DSDT. Should i use your DSDT or what should i do. If their is anything else you would recommend please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back