Intel HD 4600 / Nvidia GT750M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Sorry for the stupid question but can you help,

within UniBeast and "Select OS Installation" then selecting "High Sierra" and continue

i am presented with

Selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete

Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and re-download it again from the Mac App Store.

i have removed "Install macOS High Sierra" from the application folder and re downloaded it via the app store to the point where the wizard pops up advising

Install macOS High Sierra

To set up the installation of macOS high sierra click continue

i assume no addition actions are required here?

using
UniBeast 8.1.0

on a xps hackingtosh on OS X El Capitan

Hi Sorry for the stupid question but can you help,

within UniBeast and "Select OS Installation" then selecting "High Sierra" and continue

i am presented with

Selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete

Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and re-download it again from the Mac App Store.

i have removed "Install macOS High Sierra" from the application folder and re downloaded it via the app store to the point where the wizard pops up advising

Install macOS High Sierra

To set up the installation of macOS high sierra click continue

i assume no addition actions are required here?
To fix this issue you need to delete all copies of "Install OS X xxxxxxx.app" from all mounted volumes and empty the Trash. Then download it again to ensure that you are downloading a clean complete copy from the Mac App Store.

thanks for getting back to me,

i done that and redownload it

same error as above

any other suggestions?

is it to down with the fact that High Sierra was updated in the app store on the 6th of Dec 2017 v 10.13.2 and UniBeast is looking for something else? like an md5 from a previous version?

Moved posts to a stand alone thread.

If your "Install macOS High Sierra.app" is less then 5 GB, then it's the partial installer and will not work with UniBeast.

If your "Install macOS High Sierra.app" is less then 5 GB, then it's the partial installer and will not work with UniBeast.

The High Sierra OS installer download page in the App Store says the installer file size is 4.80 GB. If that's the wrong file, where do I find the correct file?

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 502
The High Sierra OS installer download page in the App Store says the installer file size is 4.80 GB. If that's the wrong file, where do I find the correct file?
It's the correct file.
Once you have downloaded the file and check it in your Applications folder it's 5.23 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back