i5-3230M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I booted off the USB installer, lines flowed, and I am not stuck at the line at the title. I created the USB installer with /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB. I had copied FakePCIID.kext/ and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext before I started.

Am I missing something?

I booted off the USB installer, lines flowed, and I am not stuck at the line at the title. I created the USB installer with /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB. I had copied FakePCIID.kext/ and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext before I started.

Am I missing something?
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Upload your "problem reporting" files here

This is all I have, simple because I can't go past that message.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Sorry for the delay, but here:
unnamed.jpg

I have posted my Clover.zip above. As for the guide, no I didn't follow it but the steps I took are as follows.
  1. sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB
  2. Copy FakeSMC.kext, USBInjectAll.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext to EFI>EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other of the USB installer.
  3. Boot the laptop off the USB installer made.

I have posted my Clover.zip above. As for the guide, no I didn't follow it but the steps I took are as follows.
  1. sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB
  2. Copy FakeSMC.kext, USBInjectAll.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext to EFI>EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other of the USB installer.
  3. Boot the laptop off the USB installer made.
still need new problem reporting files if you have made any changes

still need new problem reporting files if you have made any changes
I think those problem reporting files require that I am able to boot properly, which I can't.

I think those problem reporting files require that I am able to boot properly, which I can't.
not sure why you are being difficult, zip and upload your new clover zip file so we can take a look to help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back