Contribute
Register

get same issues on boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you know it is not related to ACPI patching.
It is some other thing you changed...
If you can boot from USB, compare between EFI/Clover on USB and EFI/Clover on HDD/SSD.
okey I figure out this mess. I replace from usb clover efi to ssd/efi and if I remove all kext just leaved voodoo2PCconroller.kext, FaceSMC.kext and copy RealtekRTL8111.lext to kext/other I get this issue and if I put them all back then running normal and with acpi/pached folder,changed config.plist and with sorted order. Maybe you can look in that kext folder and say what I need more maybe leave?

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
okey I figure out this mess. I replace from usb clover efi to ssd/efi and if I remove all kext just leaved voodoo2PCconroller.kext, FaceSMC.kext and copy RealtekRTL8111.lext to kext/other I get this issue and if I put them all back then running normal and with acpi/pached folder,changed config.plist and with sorted order. Maybe you can look in that kext folder and say what I need more maybe leave?

Yeah, I already informed you earlier (in the ACPI patching thread) that your EFI/Clover/kexts was a disaster.
See guide for correct kext procedures:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

sorry for that

From EFI/Clover/kexts/Other, remove:
AppleAHCIPort.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext
SATA-RAID-282a.kext

Those kexts have no application to your hardware.

From EFI/Clover/kexts/Other, remove:
AppleAHCIPort.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext
SATA-RAID-282a.kext

Those kexts have no application to your hardware.
okay I deleted it and restarted but same stuck on same line

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back