Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm not sure if anyone has heard but Apple Stores Nationwide supposedly have been given Golden Master Copies of Mac OS 10.7 Lion to install on their demo machines. This is a step closer to what we are very certain the release date of this Wednesday
To look more
read this article: http://www.macrumors.com/2011/07/18/app ... os-x-lion/

Sorry, I accidentally put this post in the wrong place

It's official. Tomorrow (20/07) Apple will release Lion. I think I will wait at least one month to install on my hack. My macbook pro will be updated as soon as I can log into AppStore after the release :twisted:

Counting down.....the air will be first for the upgrade followed by a quick dvd burn ready for the hacker... :beachball: < hopefully not to many of these!

Its 20/7 and still no iboot x, nor lion? What happened to dedicated people who get midnight releases T.T

It's 9am in the UK and still no lion on the app store

I suppose apple will release it when America wakes up, so UK release is hopefully before 4pm

A part of Apple Store's been renovated and still close now ... I think they have to update servers to keep up, because of the resources they are going to need for Lion.
If you try to reach them through Safari, it doesn't work.

I'm expecting a 9AM PST launch. Thats when all the retail stores open, pretty sure they would do this launch simultaneously with the retails stores opening their doors, ready to roll. Just a hunch tho, don't quote me on it.

~~Grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back