Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What does this mean?. I get a kp just after selecting the disk from OpenCore boot picker.

IMG_0127.jpeg

Looks like an ACPI issue. Not sure what is causing the KP.

Post a copy of your OC EFI folder, I'll happily have a look.

Remember to delete/redact your Serial number in the config.plist before you post a copy here.

Thanks Ed. There's a lot of BIOS settings I'm not familiar with and it's very similar to the H310T I own.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.2 MB · Views: 18
This is just from advanced > AMD PBS.

IMG_0132.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0130.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

A different screen this time.

IMG_0133.jpeg

Can you use the acpidump driver to extract the system ACPI tables and post a copy here.

To be honest you are better served ignoring the Advance Bios Options for now, other than the APU VRAM settings, which I assume you are looking to change with Smokeless_UMAF.

Personally I would hit the Default Settings option and then only make the BIOS changes required by OC for an AMD system.

Booting with limited VRAM (512mb-1024mb) is not a big deal. You can change the amount of memory allocated to the APU once macOS is installed.

Also can you attach larger resolution pictures/screenshots. As the ones you are attaching are way too small to read clearly.

What AMD Chipset does this Mini PC use?

I have attached a revised EFI folder for you to try on this AMD mini PC.

I have cleaned up the config.plist.
Made a couple of changes to some essential quirks - XhciPortLimit & SetupVirtualMap have been enabled.
Replaced the SSDT-EC-USBX-Desktop.aml with SSDT-EC-USBX-AMD.aml
Removed the non-essential Sensor kexts. These can be added back once you have macOS installed.

See how this works, post a photo if it kernel panics, so I can see what needs changing.

Attachments

• EFIv2.zip
    28.2 MB · Views: 17
No need to use Smokeless Edhawk, the APU VRAM settings are easily located and I've set them to 16GB.

IMG_0135.jpeg

Dumping my ACPIs now, will attach shortly. My last screen shot the Verbose froze at RadeonSensor.kext. I’m going to try your EFI.

DSDT attached!. I tried your EFI Ed, same result as in post 5.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Which AMD Chipset is the system using?

Back