Graphics
PCI Express 2.0 x16: Zotac GeForce 9500 GS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a G41M-GS3 MB, Q6600 CPU, 2x2GB DDR3.
At first I tried installing ML with my dedicated Video Card GeForce 9500GS 512MB DDR2, but every time a few seconds after the logo screen appears my monitor goes off saying there is no signal. I've installed ML with my onboard GMA x4500.

Does anyone know what's the issue with my Nvidia card(same problem after the install)?

Which kext should i use to install at least my onboard Graphic cause i'm stuck with this horrible resolution and it's a nightmare to surf the net for a solution?

Try booting with GraphicsEnabler=no flag. Or, try PCIRootUID=1.

I tried that and it didn't work... although i've experienced something and it worked only if i set Bios primarily Video card to "Onboard" with auto memory allocation with my nvidia card installed which enables both of them. On the boot screen until login i have signal only on the vga onboard card and after my nvidia DVI kicks in as the primarily Video card In ML fully recognized 1920x1080 without any kext and only works in this way for now. But in the display pannel shows 2 monitors connected as in the onboard vga still have the pore signal resolution.

I have no ideea who to make it work if i set bios to PCI Express as primarily adapter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back