CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody i already build my hackintosh with success and i want a last help from all of you.I have the Geforce gt 610 graphic card and i connected my main monitor with hdmi connection.I have a secondary monitor which has only a vga port.My question is:Can i use my dvi-i 25+5 port to vga cable to have a dual monitors?What is the best solution for you?Let me know please!

Hello everybody i already build my hackintosh with success and i want a last help from all of you.I have the Geforce gt 610 graphic card and i connected my main monitor with hdmi connection.I have a secondary monitor which has only a vga port.My question is:Can i use my dvi-i 25+5 port to vga cable to have a dual monitors?What is the best solution for you?Let me know please!

If your card works as DVI-I, then it should work with an adaptor fitted. It is down to the individual card - there are no guarantees however. It works for some and not for others. Longer term you should have all your monitors able to use a digital signal - it is required for the High Definition software that is becoming more common.

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back