Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all:

I just finished my first Hackintosh -Que Cheering- and everything works fine except I cannot get the DVI port nor the Hdmi to work. I have a GA-H55M-S2V motherboard / 4Gb ram / Geforce GT 220 1GB DDR3 / Intel I5 760 2.8Ghz CPU/ 500 Gb HD and I installed it via multibeast 3.2 and Iboot. I really would like some feedback on how to get these ports working considering I am using a vga - dvi adapter right now to get any video at all. And also my computer sees the video card as an unsupported nvidia card if anyone has suggestion on how to fix that I would be greatly appreciated.

easy fix hook up dvi cable when off. at chameleon promt -x set resoluion reboot.check system profiler graphics/displays should say gt 220. i have same vid card go to apps front row if see see movie titles u have qe/ci. if black screen reboot normal check front row again should good now.my hdmi works but no sound. owell vodoo works for me good enough

Thanks for the Help I hate to sound like a complete nubbins but this is my very first mac, Is chameleon promt something from multibeast or iboot or is that just when the the OS is loading??? And also am i hitting just X or like command X I do appreciate the help I just dont want to mess it up.

And also will that solve the issue with the DVI port not working?

is from multibeast easybeast first one on top i belive it use the chameleon v2 699or 700 this will fix the dvi/vga hdmi works but no sound yet. tony is working on that. all working except for sound on hdmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back