Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming-5
CPU
Intel I7 7700K
Graphics
nvidia gt 1030
Hello everyone! Just completed my first build, using this passive GPU of which I haven't heard talking about much. I've also seen threads asking if it works and the answer is yes, it works properly and the total absence of noise is a pleasure. I have yet to try the second monitor.
I think it could be added to the list of compatible GPUs and in the list of GPUs for the build signature.

I'll run a benchmark and post the reults soon!

Hello everyone! Just completed my first build, using this passive GPU of which I haven't heard talking about much. I've also seen threads asking if it works and the answer is yes, it works properly and the total absence of noise is a pleasure. I have yet to try the second monitor.
I think it could be added to the list of compatible GPUs and in the list of GPUs for the build signature.

I'll run a benchmark and post the reults soon!
Hello, I'm assuming you are talking about https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N1030D5-2GL#kf Does it work without nvidia web drivers? What settings did you use?

Well I use the passively cooled version of that one, but it should be exactly the same apart from that. I didn’t tweak any specific setting, which ones in particular are you interested in?

So, just installing nvidia web drivers and adding <key>NvidiaWeb</key><true/> was enough?

So, just installing nvidia web drivers and adding <key>NvidiaWeb</key><true/> was enough?
i also had to install the nvidiagraphicsfixup and lilu kexts! without these two i would get a kernel panic and get stuck in a boot loop

Thank you for the information, I'll be waiting for a while before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back