Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've installed macOS High Sierra, as I had done in previous versions, the problem is that my graphics have many problems, and the system is unusable, it shows transparencies and correctly displays the memory of the GPU, but the system works very poorly.
Using the SMBIOS iMac 14.1 (as I have been doing since Mavericks), and injecting NVIDIA, that previously was enough.
Then I'll leave a copy of EFI folder (the one I had used in previous versions as well)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 56
Geforce 555m is based on optimus. You have to disable your Nvidia graphics card in order to have working intel graphics.

You cannot use your Nvidia card under macOS until you BIOS provides an option of disabling on board intel graphics. (Rare)

Please refer here for more [FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

I've installed macOS High Sierra, as I had done in previous versions, the problem is that my graphics have many problems, and the system is unusable, it shows transparencies and correctly displays the memory of the GPU, but the system works very poorly.
Using the SMBIOS iMac 14.1 (as I have been doing since Mavericks), and injecting NVIDIA, that previously was enough.
Then I'll leave a copy of EFI folder (the one I had used in previous versions as well)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fill out your profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back