Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just updated from Lion to Mountain Lion and now my 64 bit Geekbench scores are way down. I was at ~11,000 with Lion and I'm now at 5,891 with Mountain Lion. I have made no changes to the hardware. Any advice?

Hackintosh - Geekbench Browser

I just updated from Lion to Mountain Lion and now my 64 bit Geekbench scores are way down. I was at ~11,000 with Lion and I'm now at 5,891 with Mountain Lion. I have made no changes to the hardware. Any advice?

Hackintosh - Geekbench Browser

I gained about 1000 by removing CpuNullPowerManagement

I bet your CPU multiplier is locked at 16x... try putting your machine to sleep, wake it up and try again, in my case that made the Speedstep work correctly

From ~4000-5000, my scores increased to ~12000-14000 (even overclocked) on a i7 2600k

^ Worked as stated. Put it to sleep and woke up. Ran Geekbench again and got 12,432. This score was on a stock clock also. Does anyone know if this will have to be done every time the computer is turned on? If so, is there a fix? Thank you.

^ Worked as stated. Put it to sleep and woke up. Ran Geekbench again and got 12,432. This score was on a stock clock also. Does anyone know if this will have to be done every time the computer is turned on? If so, is there a fix? Thank you.

I havent found a solution.. but if you do before i do.. please update this thread :)

Had the same issue. Was getting 6000 points on GB. Installed the SSDT for i7 2600k on the 3,1 definition. Now reading 15,200 (OC @ 4.2).
I don't need to put the computer to sleep first - gives me the full speed right after boot up!

-sps

Then keep that sucker awake!!! :headbang: Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back