Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus PRIME Z370-A II
CPU
i3-9100F
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
I have an older SandyBridge 2500k based yosemite system that works great, but when i reboot into windows to game, the onboard sound isnt anything special to write home about. I know I could use a second sound card for windows, but Id really like to simplify things and have a single sound card for both, but was still great for gaming. Any suggestions on a card? Is it even possible? Looking to spend $100 or less if possible.

I have an older SandyBridge 2500k based yosemite system that works great, but when i reboot into windows to game, the onboard sound isnt anything special to write home about. I know I could use a second sound card for windows, but Id really like to simplify things and have a single sound card for both, but was still great for gaming. Any suggestions on a card? Is it even possible? Looking to spend $100 or less if possible.

Turtle Beach Micro USB audio output - can be had with standard head phone jack or with digital optical output

That's not a gaming sound card with any actual hardware processing. Would be worse quality than my onboard card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back