Core i5
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1613926394189.png
After struggling daily an entire month trying to convert my Clover installation to Opencore I finally managed (partialy) to make it work:
Disabling integrated graphic card doesn't change anything.

What's working:
Ethernet
Sound
Graphic Card
Wifi (Native Airport)

What doesn't work (for the moment):
Bluetooth

Using Opencore 0.6.5
System definition is iMac 18.2 , trying to use 14.3 as it was with clover, unsuccessfully.
Kexts:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
SMCPRocessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

What's interesting is that using script https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update messed up my Nvidia installation (Kernel panics)
After some hundred trials I decided to download the package from my OSX version from here ( using the command sw_version with Terminal) and tada it worked !!!
I must thank jerw84 from his github repository who inspired me a lot but his opencore system and ACPI definition didn't work at all on my motherboard.

I managed to make work my bluetooth on previous trials but after some times and so many changes I don't remember how I did.
I'd be glad if someone could help.

My config.plist is attached

Attachments

• config.plist
    28.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
View attachment 510093After struggling daily an entire month trying to convert my Clover installation to Opencore I finally managed (partialy) to make it work:
Disabling integrated graphic card doesn't change anything.

What's working:
Ethernet
Sound
Graphic Card
Wifi (Native Airport)

What doesn't work (for the moment):
Bluetooth

Using Opencore 0.6.5
System definition is iMac 18.2 , trying to use 14.3 as it was with clover, unsuccessfully.
Kexts:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
SMCPRocessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

What's interesting is that using script https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update messed up my Nvidia installation (Kernel panics)
After some hundred trials I decided to download the package from my OSX version from here ( using the command sw_version with Terminal) and tada it worked !!!
I must thank jerw84 from his github repository who inspired me a lot but his opencore system and ACPI definition didn't work at all on my motherboard.

I managed to make work my bluetooth on previous trials but after some times and so many changes I don't remember how I did.
I'd be glad if someone could help.

My config.plist is attached
Any chance you attach the full EFI file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back