3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi,

New in Hackintosh world...

What kind of DSDT setting in Multibeast to use on a GigabyteGA-Z97N-WIFI ?

Thank You.:banghead:

Hopefully someone answers. I am also very interested! (especially audio)

(First hackintosh with a GA Z97-N Wifi and GA GTX 760 2Gb)

@bombstyle, I'll ask here since Stork doesn't want Yosemite questions polluting his Mavericks thread…

How is sleep/wake working for you? Some of us have been having crashes after waking from longer periods of sleep with these boards (seems like memory corruption) as discussed here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/148289-memory-corrupted-after-longer-sleep.html
I think most of us are using Clover and since you're not it might help us to figure out if this is a Clover-specific problem. My system seems very stable as long as I keep sleep disabled.

Also, I realize you said in this other thread that you haven't tested Bluetooth, but if you notice whether the Bluetooth pref pane is consistently appearing in System Preferences or not, I'd like to know. On my system it's inconsistent, but usually absent. I don't need to have Bluetooth working, but since other report that it works, I'd like to find out what's going on.

Aside from the sleep/wake crashes and bluetooth issues, my system seems to be working well without a DSDT.

@bombstyle, I'll ask here since Stork doesn't want Yosemite questions polluting his Mavericks thread…

How is sleep/wake working for you? Some of us have been having crashes after waking from longer periods of sleep with these boards (seems like memory corruption) as discussed here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/148289-memory-corrupted-after-longer-sleep.html
I think most of us are using Clover and since you're not it might help us to figure out if this is a Clover-specific problem. My system seems very stable as long as I keep sleep disabled.

Also, I realize you said in this other thread that you haven't tested Bluetooth, but if you notice whether the Bluetooth pref pane is consistently appearing in System Preferences or not, I'd like to know. On my system it's inconsistent, but usually absent. I don't need to have Bluetooth working, but since other report that it works, I'd like to find out what's going on.

Aside from the sleep/wake crashes and bluetooth issues, my system seems to be working well without a DSDT.

Sleep/wake seems to be working fine. I have audio after it wakes up. I've had to do a few restarts, but I think that's more related to my monitor. It seems the monitor won't pick up the display if the monitor is completely powered down. If I let the monitor "sleep" I'm not having any issues whatsoever.

I don't see an option for bluetooth in the system preferences. When I go to bluetooth under "network" it says "bluetooth PAN is not connected." My keyboard is USB based, so I guess that's why I haven't paid any attention to it. I plugged in the antenna to the two prongs in the back, but otherwise have no idea how to make it work. I would like to get my wife the apple keyboards, but not if it's going to be an issue. What's the secret there?

Hi guys,

I found the onboard bluetooth to be hit and mis. Using the unibeast/multibeast method with Yosemite, sometimes it would show and work natively and other times it wouldn't. Very odd. With Clover, it never worked out the box. I ended up getting a cheap IOGear dongle and it worked flawlessly. Not sure why, and i know that doesn't help.

Have you guys got HDMI Audio working? I can't seem to get my head around it....

Cheers

Sleep/wake seems to be working fine. I have audio after it wakes up. I've had to do a few restarts, but I think that's more related to my monitor. It seems the monitor won't pick up the display if the monitor is completely powered down. If I let the monitor "sleep" I'm not having any issues whatsoever.

I don't see an option for bluetooth in the system preferences. When I go to bluetooth under "network" it says "bluetooth PAN is not connected." My keyboard is USB based, so I guess that's why I haven't paid any attention to it. I plugged in the antenna to the two prongs in the back, but otherwise have no idea how to make it work. I would like to get my wife the apple keyboards, but not if it's going to be an issue. What's the secret there?

Thanks for your reply. I'm seeing the same thing WRT Bluetooth. Glad sleep seems to be working for someone -- that's encouraging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back