Contribute
Register

GA-Z97N WIFI crashing all the time, help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
I5 4440
Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[solved] GA-Z97N WIFI crashing all the time, help !!

Hi there! Following the advices from this forum, I finally decided to build my first Hackintosh: GA-Z97N-WIFI I5 4440 Crucial M200 & 8Gb ram model ID: iMac 14,2 I followed each step of Storck’s guide ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...i-using-hd4600-chimera-multibeast-method.html ) and It did run pretty well for the last couples of weeks ! (well except made of the walk/sleep problem, but we all know that…) But now it keep on crashing anytime… Yesterday I swapped the original Intel mini pie wifi card for an atheros AR9280, It ran perfectly fine without touching multibeast for a day, but know the computer is barely usable, because of the persistent crashing. So I just took away the atheros mini pie card since I was thinking that something was wrong with it, but it doesn’t help. I’m just wondering what could be wrong? could it be hardware or a bad multibeast configuration? Thanks in advance for your help EDIT 09/22/15: seems like my atheros card is defective... My hackintosh crash every time it's plugged in. But with the intel one's it ran perfectly fine (well without WIFI...)

Last edited:
I bought a new pcie wifi card, and it work just fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back