HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So, I build a computer in order to install OS X.

MOBO: GA-Z87X-UD7-TH (rev 2.0)
CPU: i7-4790k
GPU: ONBOARD
RAM: 16Gb 1600MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport
SSD: 500Gb Crucial m4

Well, I made a 10.9.5 bootable usb installer with unibeast.
If I boot from USB it get stuck before the "chose language" option. Do you know how can I make the installation start?

So I tried to make the installation on another hackintosh and then I moved the SSD on this computer.
It fails to start on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport". So I removed the PCI-E Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Card (integrated with the MOBO) and it goes on but it get stuck after defining my Hack as MacPro 3.1.

Anyone could help me or give me a step-to-step walkthrough?

See below from the Tonymac install instructions.
I had the same problem and typing "-x" at the boot screen got me to the installer.

Try it!

Hope it helps!

Len

If you have trouble reaching the installer, type -x at the Boot screen as shown below. You can type the boot flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes, maxmem=4096, PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=0, and npci=0x2000 by themselves or together in order to solve boot issues for older graphics cards and machines. Type -v to bypass the Apple boot screen and enter verbose startup mode. For further explanations of boot flags, check out the post here. Also, if you need help with what to use for your graphics card, see the post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back