Aorus z390 Ultra
CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
1080ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hey guys,

I just installed El Capitan on a new drive (still have mavericks drive as back up - works 100%) - followed the instructions using Unibeast/Multibeast via the El Capitan install guid on the site.

Everything seems to be working except audio.

It appears options (DTS etc) are not available from the Multibeast version I used for Mavericks which was running very well (needed to update OS for newer nvidia cards), so maybe I'm missing something?

Here is my current build. What can be done to get audio up and running? Still a noob when it comes to making changes beyond available options. Need to get this running for my studio ASAP!

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 11.37.10 PM.png

100 series audio not applicable to your system
See II. Problem Reporting, Post #1, No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA. Post to thread linked.

Thank you. I've tried without 100 series audio as well and didn't help. That post may be a bit over my head. I'll have a read through it and see what may need to be done. I'm back on my Mavericks install to get some work done.

I thought about just jumping up to Sierra at this rate. Has there been the same audio issues reported?

Goto II. Problem Reporting
Is attaching files that show the problem too difficult?
No troubleshooting required.

Sorry was meaning executing instructions on the post. I've never used clover configuration before.

Thanks for the attention on this, Toleda! I was able to get it working by changing the system def to iMac 14,2 and selecting ALC898 only for audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back