Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
Thanks so much! I got it to boot and it says it's running OS 10.12.6 which is confusing because I thought it updated to 10.13.6 when I accidentally failed to skip the automatic update...
at clover screen, press right arrow on keyboard until you get to options, hit that and then scroll to arguments, then you can enter in your argument
at clover screen, press right arrow on keyboard until you get to options, hit that and then scroll to arguments, then you can enter in your argument

Hi Feartech, I have similar issues. When I click on options at clover screen, I cannot seem to find 'arguments' on the drop down list. Am I missing something? Your help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks, Mohsy54

Hi Feartech, I have similar issues. When I click on options at clover screen, I cannot seem to find 'arguments' on the drop down list. Am I missing something? Your help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks, Mohsy54
you need to go to options on the clover boot screen then you should see:
tonymacx86 clover options.jpg

you need to go to options on the clover boot screen then you should see:
View attachment 345568

Thanks, Feartech, but my clover configuration (Clover ver 2.4k Rev 4630) is slightly different to the screen shot you sent (see enclosed). I can only access boot_args->flags [0x00281]-> from System Parameters-> (as enclosed). Even then what box do I tick? (see enclosed). Many thanksimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks, Feartech, but my clover configuration (Clover ver 2.4k Rev 4630) is slightly different to the screen shot you sent (see enclosed). I can only access boot_args->flags [0x00281]-> from System Parameters-> (as enclosed). Even then what box do I tick? (see enclosed). Many thanksView attachment 345605 View attachment 345607View attachment 345608
from your first image, highlight Boot Arg, press enter, then you can enter in your boot argument you want

from your first image, highlight Boot Arg, press enter, then you can enter in your boot argument you want

Sorry, but nothing happens when enter key is pressed - the screen simply goes blank and nothing else! Besides, what boot argument am I supposed to enter? Many thanks.

Sorry, but nothing happens when enter key is pressed - the screen simply goes blank and nothing else! Besides, what boot argument am I supposed to enter? Many thanks.
when you press enter on the boot arg option, start typing the boot argument you want to enter

when you press enter on the boot arg option, start typing the boot argument you want to enter

Would you be kind enough to please give an example of the boot argument to enter? I've tried safe mode -x and verbose, still didn't boot. Many thanks.

Would you be kind enough to please give an example of the boot argument to enter? I've tried safe mode -x and verbose, still didn't boot. Many thanks.
i have given you your own thread

boot verbose then take a picture to upload

image.jpeg
i have given you your own thread

boot verbose then take a picture to upload

Here's verbose boot screen as requested. Nothing else happened! Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back