1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

At the moment i'm running two MAC OS X systems : 10.9 which runs perfectly fine and a Yosemite one which works not really smooth :rolleyes:

I've tried several possibilities from Multibeast to make it work but unfortunately i still have issues :banghead:

1) Trim activation which breaks the system if you reset the PRAM/NVRAM. For this issue, i already know we can't do more at this time as Apple made his AHCI driver private. So i already know that the performances of my SSD will decrease more and more each day... Sad...

2) Network issues : Multibeast bug with AppleIntelE1000e.kext. I modified the kext according what i read in the forum and i can now use my NAS at full speed. But i still have a former bug i experienced with Mavericks : slow network downloading on Internet and crash when going to sleep mode. ( eventhough i set the system to never going to deep sleep and stop HD ). I fixed this using the V3.0 of the kext but unfortunately this bug remains in YOSEMITE.

3) Audio : I can have audio but on another plug than usual. I assume i did a mistake in my drivers somewhere...

Would a GA-Z87N-WIFI user be kind enough to give me a fully functionnal Multibeast Configuration ?

Thanks a a lot in advance !

KEAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back