Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87N - Wifi
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 650
I have my audio working but often times when the computer is put to sleep and i go back the audio may SOMETIMES and only sometimes disappear. For me to get audio back, i would have to log out and log back in and possibly replug my speakers. Im using speakers currently that plug into the headphone jack. Sometimes I will randomly get my speakers to be distorted and the sound would be very very bad and sounds out of whack. To fix this, i usually logout again and play some audio again and it becomes normal. This occurs every now and then and not ALL the time. But would definitely like to fix this issue if anyone has had similar problems with this please let me know your workaround! Do I need to update any settings w/ the new multibeast?

What is this and how do I install this? I lost my sound actually yesterday now after installing windows dual boot and chimera.

The latest version for installation is located here: https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases/tag/v1.5.3

It is a small helper app that runs in the OS X menubar that you can use to reset the Audio system. You can also configure it to save your password and run automatically when the system wakes up.

I have exactly the same problem on mu ga-h87m-d3h....:problem:

Any known reason for this bug?? I'm going to try the audio reseter:)

The latest version for installation is located here: https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases/tag/v1.5.3

It is a small helper app that runs in the OS X menubar that you can use to reset the Audio system. You can also configure it to save your password and run automatically when the system wakes up.

AppleHDAReset doesn't work for me. I can launch the app, click the icon in the menu at the top of the screen, select reset audio, I get a pop-up notification in the corner saying it's been reset, but there is still no sound.

Logging in and out doesn't help either, but completely restarting OS X gets me my sound back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back