Graphics
Coming soon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have noticed the GA-Z87MX-D3H, advertised in the mATX buyer's guide as the best mATX motherboard for a hackintosh, is not being sold anymore. Is there a reason for this? Would it be fine to go with the GA-Z87M-D3H? What's the difference between the two?

I have noticed the GA-Z87MX-D3H, advertised in the mATX buyer's guide as the best mATX motherboard for a hackintosh, is not being sold anymore. Is there a reason for this? Would it be fine to go with the GA-Z87M-D3H? What's the difference between the two?

x version has display port, s/pdif port and more PCIe slots basically - you can compare them on the GA website. when etailers quit selling a product it is usually out of stock and has ben EOL by the manufacturer. 8 series boards are being EOL'ed on favor of the 9 series boards.

Ok cool. So it would be just as good to get the non X version if I don't want more than 1 GPU?

Ok cool. So it would be just as good to get the non X version if I don't want more than 1 GPU?

probably. if the rest of the board fits your needs - number of SATA ports/USB ports/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back